Who are qualified to take the examination to enrol for the EnP Review Course Program?
SEC. 18 (RA 10587). Qualifications for Taking the Examination. Any person applying to take the licensure examination as herein provided shall establish to the satisfaction of the Board that he/she has the following qualifications:
(a) A citizen of the Philippines or a foreign citizen whose country or State has a policy on reciprocity in the practice of the profession;
(b) A holder of ANY of the following degrees from schools, colleges or universities duly recognized and accredited by the CHED:
1. A graduate in environmental planning, urban/city and regional planning, or town and country planning or its equivalent;
2. A Post-Graduate Diploma in Environmental Planning, city and regional planning or its equivalent, and with at least one (1) year of on-the-job training as required herein;
3. A Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning, city planning or urban and regional planning, or town and country planning, or its equivalent, and with two (2) years of on-the-job training as required herein;
4. A masters or doctorate degree in either architecture, engineering, ecology, economics, geography, geology, public administration, business administration, sociology, social science, law, environmental science, environmental management, development management, natural resources planning and development, and related discipline acceptable to the Board, and with three (3) years of on-the-job training as required herein: Provided, That a person falling under this paragraph shall be allowed to take the licensure examination only within the next five (5) years from the effectivity of this Act; .
5. A bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, economics, public administration, law, social work and community development or sociology and other related disciplines acceptable to the Board and with five ‘(5) years of on-the-job training as required herein: Provided, That a person falling under this paragraph shall be allowed to take the licensure examination only within the next five (5) years from the effectivity of this Act; and
6. Incumbent holders of planning positions in the national, regional or local government offices or agencies including government-owned and -controlled corporations and have been engaged in development planning functions acceptable to the Board: Provided, That they are holders of professional civil service eligibility and they have undergone at least eighty (80) hours of in-service training or distance learning in developmental planning from a government agency, school or institution recognized by proper authorities: Provided, further, That a person falling under this paragraph may be allowed to take the licensure examination only within the next five (5) years after the effectivity of this Act.
(c) Of good moral character; and
(d) Not convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude by a court of competent jurisdiction. The on-the-job training required in this section shall be undertaken under the supervision of a registered and licensed environmental planner or the applicant’s immediate supervisor in an agency or organization acceptable to the Board, which is engaged or involved in environmental planning functions or programs.
What are the requirements of PRC for application in the examination to be processed for the approval?
- 1A) NSO birth certificate on security paper
1B) NSO marriage certificate on security paper (for married women)
- 2) Transcript of Records (TOR) with a scanned passport-sized ID and the remarks “For board examination purposes.”
- 3) NBI Clearance
- 4) Certificate of good moral issued by any of the following: baranggay covering your present residence territory, village admin where you live, office where you are presently working, and school admin if you are presently enrolled.
- 5)Certificate of experience in triplicate. In this certificate, you will outline the details and timeframe of all your experiences related to environmental planning. This will be signed by your immediate supervisor, your professor, or other environmental planners you’ve worked with. After completing the form, have it notarized.
- 6) Four pieces of coloured passport ID photos with your full name on the photo tag. Make sure you look presentable in this photo. This will be used in your ID when you pass the exam.
- 7) Community tax certificate (CTC) or cedula. This can be sourced from your barangay or city / municipal hall.
- 8) Any valid ID